Who we fund:
If you are thinking of applying to
the International Performers’ Aid Trust,
please read the following criteria
to find out if you are eligible for a grant.
Please also be aware that this list is not exhaustive
and the trustees have full discretion over who is awarded funding.
• Living expenses/relief of poverty for:
• Performing artists based outside the UK in communities
experiencing challenging conditions.
• Performing artists who are active in their community,
through performance and educating and informing
• Performing artists creating or rehearsing for performances.
• Performing artists whose activity has been disrupted by or
who have been displaced through war or natural disasters.
DAGGER † DRAWN