We do not fund:
• Performing artists based or living in the UK.
• Theatre construction/reconstruction.
• Purchase of equipment needed for performing
(e.g.lights, music, instruments, scripts, costumes).
• Purchase of logistical equipment (e.g. tour bus, lap tops).
• Anything related to political activism
(e.g. campaigning for/against a certain party*).
Requests showing how an IPAT grant would be used to
enable performers to take part in something that will help
and strengthen their community by covering their living costs
(and alleviate poverty—our key goal) are looked upon favourably.
*We are an apolitical organisation, but that does not mean
we do not fight oppression or help others to do so.
Supporting groups promoting human rights,
equality and a fair deal for all communities
is central to what we do."
DAGGER † DRAWN